<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3963311491577127023?origin\x3dhttp://myfunkypersonallife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About Him

My Name is MuhammadHaiqalBinAbdulRasheed, HaiqalWorthIt Haiqal Rasheed
14 this year, goin to be 15 soon..
Pasir Ris Sec
NCC! 1E5'08, 2E5'o9, 3E6'10
bold italic underline strike

Likes

My Friends,
My Family,
And many more stuffs
I simply hate BIG LIARS!

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chat

My Friends

Dian | Nizam | Azilah | Syafiqah | Syafiq | Raziana | Friend |

Thanks!

Credits must stay intact forever =]
Designer: Here
Brush: Here
Picture: Here

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Phew. Atlast holidays are here. But its only for one week. Anw, gotten back result slip and results were nt satisfying.

English= 63.1 [B4]
Maths= 88.7 [A1]
Science= 79.2[A1]
Malay= 68.3 [B3]
Geography= 59.7 [C5]
History= 68 [B3]
Literature= 49.2 [D7]
Home Economics= 59.5 [C5]
Art= 54.5 [C6]

Kay. Thats all. Im happy that i improved english. From an E8 to B4. As for maths, im aiming for a 90+. Science still needs improvement. Malay too. I juz realised something. Theres a pattern in my Geography and History exams. First semester, i failed History and scored an A for geography. Then i study for history and managed to get a B3. But, my geography marks dropped. I seriously suck at Lit. As for homec, i got A1 for practical and failed badly for Theory. Hah. Art.. Gosh, i suck at painting.

This one week holiday is damn boring. Seriously. Study all the way. And only 10 more days to Hari Raya Aidilfitri!! Yippee! Today have to go school for maths extra class. Lazy sia.But, still must go. Syafiq is now going prayers with us. Its kinda weird la. Like suddenly he join us. Everytime he go with his other friends. But now, hes with us. Which is good la. next week im skipping NCC. Have to go National Eye Centre. Got appointment there. I just realised that exams are coming damn soon. Only aroung 2 weeks.

I lazy uh to type2. I guess ill end my post now...

Let's rock IT ; 11:04 AM ;